servicemix7.0
apache_20120625
2017-03-05 06:59:31 UTC
cxf-bc-sa-demo-0.jar
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/cxf-bc-sa-demo-0.jar>
HelloWorld.7z
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/HelloWorld.7z>
servicemix.log
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/servicemix.log>

I am now learning servicemix deployment webservice. through Maven archetype
servicemix-cxf-bc3.2.3 prototype generation components (port 8193), and
released to the servicemix3.4.1, access to the success of the specific
components can be seen attachments.

The question now is, I deployed to the latest version of servicemix7.0 or
more than 4 other versions of servicemix can not access the
website(http://localhost:8193/HelloWorld), but did not report what is wrong,
bundle:list display is installed successfully (active). I will change into
port 8181(http://localhost:8181/HelloWorld) does not work, such as:
I would like to ask how to configure the component(servicemix-cxf-bc) so
that it can also be in the 4 and above versions of servicemix can also be
successful access (if you can say the principle of convenience,that is
great)

i am a chinese and my English is not very good, where there's doubt please
forgive me

best wishes!

Krzysztof Sobkowiak
2017-03-17 17:35:17 UTC
Hi

When I good understand, you try to deploy a JBI component on ServiceMix 7. JBI is deprecated technology and
no more supported since ServiceMix 5.x. Please consider using Camel and/or CXF to implement your web services.
The both components are already deployed on ServiceMix 7.

Kindly regards
Krzysztof
Post by apache_20120625
[...]
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5724309/030501.png>