Split packages in spring-ws-core/support
Daniel McGreal
2016-05-26 16:10:46 UTC
Hi all ServiceMix users,

I wanted to use HttpsUrlConnectionMessageSender from org.springframework.ws.transport.http and found it’s in the Spring WS support bundle. Unfortunately this package is split between the support and core bundles. I did what I normally do in these situations, see if ServiceMix has fixed it for me! Unfortunately I find the same situation in the ServiceMix bundles.

Is there some way of using them I’m missing?

Very best, Dan.
Freeman Fang
2016-05-26 23:53:20 UTC
Hi Dan,

Please create a jira ticket to track this issue so that we can fix it.

Thanks
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat