Bind camelcxf cxfEndpoint address to IP
rsomsun
2016-11-23 04:58:32 UTC
Hi

I am new to Servicemix. I am using Servicemix 7.0.0 and trying to bind the
camelcxf service address to my local IP to be able to access over a network.

Can you please let me know if I update blueprint.xml with the IP or 0.0.0.0
? If yes, I have already tried this and it does not work.

Please help me with any additional configuration changes that I need to
make.

Thanks,
Raju

Wim Verreydt
2016-11-24 10:08:46 UTC
Dear,

The 0.0.0.0 value should match any local ip address and, depending on your
firewall/routing settings, be accessible from other hosts.

You can find a working example of a similar setup in our repository:
https://github.com/apache/servicemix/tree/master/examples/camel/camel-cxf-soap
.

With the following relevant blueprint file:
https://github.com/apache/servicemix/blob/master/examples/camel/camel-cxf-soap/camel-cxf-soap-route/src/main/resources/OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml

In this example, the service is localhost-only. Just to verify your
findings I altered the example's CXFServer property value to "
http://0.0.0.0:8989/". After this adjustment, the service was reachable
from other hosts within the same network. No other configuration changes
are necessary by default.

These tips may help you to further debug your problem:
- If your cxf service is available it should be visible at http://
[host]:8181/cxf/
- The cxf service list at http://[host]:8181/cxf/ is by default reachable
from other hosts