Deploying ServiceMix 7 - Configuration Management
jesuisalrick
2017-03-19 01:00:53 UTC

Is there a guide that would provide information on how to deploy an instance
of ServiceMix 7 with the required configurations?

If not, what are some of the things I need to take into consideration? Is
there some sort of command that would dump the current configuration and I
can install it on the target instance?

Krzysztof Sobkowiak
2017-03-20 22:29:24 UTC
Hi

I'm not sure whether I correctly understand what you mean. Do you want to take a configuration from one ServiceMix instance and deploy another instance using the same configuration?

Kindly regards
Krzysztof
Hi,

jesuisalrick
2017-03-21 00:26:48 UTC
I guess. A more pointed question is, does Service Mix store all
configurations in the etc folder or are there others? What is the
recommended way of deploying ServiceMix on prod/test?