NMR comonent, not there anymore ?
Francois Liot
2016-11-18 02:17:11 UTC

I can't find nmr or camel-nmr, anywhere for servicemix6 or servicemix7
Neither as available feature, neither as source-code...

It's in fuse documentation for version 6,
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_JBoss_Fuse/6.0/html/Deploying_into_the_Container/files/Nmr-Component.html

Did I miss something ?

Should I simply use activemq, and forget about nmr ?

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Best regards,

Francois

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
2016-11-18 02:52:35 UTC
Hi

Nmr is now deprecated and fully replaced by camel.

Regards
JB

⁣​
Hi,
--
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/NMR-comonent-not-there-anymore-tp5724095.html
Francois Liot
2016-11-18 08:16:31 UTC

Thanks for this answer,
Which Camel component replace "nmr" ?
"direct" ?

If I use "direct:other-blueprint-context-hosted-route", my 2 osgi bundle
don't communicate together.

Thanks in advance,
Regards.

Francois